Well a big thanks to Megan and Stacy for their brilliance--today my mom and I found the cutest little dress for Brooklyn at Crismon's Baby Boutique. We also had to get some little shoes, socks, and a headband to complete the look! She will look so cute I can't wait! Thanks mom! Also, I saw these adorable (rather large) headbands and I've been looking for them everywhere, so I had to buy a pink one for Brooklyn since most of her clothing is PINK. They had more colors and I can't wait to go back and get more. Too bad I wanted to buy like everything in the store! A very fun store for sure!
Here are some more pictures of Brooklyn to keep everyone updated. She is changing so much each day and is growing up faster than I want! I love having a newborn to snuggle and cuddle with. Brad says it's like holding a little doll because she's so tiny! We love her to death!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Little Brookie


