Tuesday, March 4, 2008

TWO FUTURE BYU BABES....

Well, this week my sister found out that she got accepted to BYU. CONGRATS KELSEY! We're all so happy for you! To celebrate we went to Sweet Tomatoes last night with my family and two grandmas. Brooklyn slept the whole time. What a perfect baby...I know. (but she did keep us awake last night until 2 am because she was so awake! that's the trade off i guess) Also, my sis Christi sent Brooklyn the most adorable BYU onesie and I was so excited to dress her in it when I got it in the mail yesterday. Perfect timing for our little future cougar! Thanks Chris-you're the best!

She didn't really like the flash can you tell?

Also, yesterday we (me, my mom, Brookie) went to the mall to try and find Brooklyn a baby blessing dress and me some new Sunday dresses as well. Talk about a lousy day at the mall! I could not find one cute dress for either of us. I've never tried on so many dresses that just looked blah! sidenote-- i have two pounds to go before I'm at my before being prego weight. the payoff for breastfeeding because i know i sure haven't done any sort of exercise in the past three weeks. Anyways, back to the point of the story....where are some good stores for baby blessing clothing and women's dresses?!? i thought the mall department stores would be the place for me...but yesterday i discovered I was WRONG! any suggestions would be great!

Also, I'm taking advantage of not having to work right now, so although Brad may wonder what Brooklyn and I do all day...yes honey, it's true--we play play play meanwhile I take lots of pictures of Brookie! I figure it will be good to have several pictures for when I start creating a digital scrapbook of her first year of life. My aunt works for Creative Memories so she gave me a couple gift certificates so I'll finally be able to use them for something cute and worthwhile! Well, that's about it for today. I should probably go finish the laundry while Brooke's still sleeping...

Here are some pics of Brooklyn building her neck muscles on the bobby. She's getting really strong and can hold up her head more and more each day!