Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My two babies...


Well, I decided it would be fun to start blogging so family and friends can stay up to date with what's going on with the Bowles. The most recent happening is that we have been watching my three little sisters while mom and dad Killian have been cruising China for the last three weeks. Brad's latest addiction is bowling, golf, and tennis via the Wii. For a first timer- he's amazing and is having the best time especially since he beats all of us girls.















In other news, we are having a baby girl--due on Valentine's Day and we are so excited to start our family. Jack (our current baby) has been fun to have around, but we want a human child now. Well, that about sums it up for now, I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out, so hopefully I can post some pictures.